This is the tour we have been waiting for! Ranson Webster has graciously opened up his World Renowned Porsche Collection for us! This is a very special event and not to be missed! Ranson's Collection of Rare Porsche's is a must see!
Here is the scoop -
1. We will be combined with other groups, the South Oregon PCA group and a Non- PCA group called POG's of Sierra Nevada
2. We will need to bring a check/cash for $15 per person. The donation will go to the National Automobile Museum.
3. We have a choice of date to go: Either Saturday October 11th at 11 am OR Sunday October 12th at 11 am. The tour is expected to take at least an hour and no more than 2.5 hours.
4. There are some Rules: This is limited to PCA members and their guests. Please limit wearing jewerly, watches, or anything that could accidently hit or scratch the cars. Purses will need to be checked in at the welcome area. Children are discouraged. No cameras inside the showroom!
5. Address: 3330 Coliseum Way Reno, NV 89502. This location is between Moana and Peckham Lane right across the way from Sushi Club and just North of the back entrance to Atlantis. The gate will be opened approx 20 mins before the tour times. Please go inside the gate to park your cars. The Tour will begin in the 2nd building to the left. Parking is avalible all around the buildings.
6. Please arrive 10- 15 mins before the tour time and check in. Tours should begin promply. Your checks and cash will be collected at the front table along with your RSVP list. Please RSVP for each person in your party. We have a maximum limit of people on each tour.
7. Please RSVP by replying to this email. firstname.lastname@example.org or calling my work 775-823-8641. Leave a message with the details: First and last names of all persons in your party. Anyone under 18? Which date you will be attending (Oct 11th or 12th) and please be prepared to bring a donation check for each person. Cash OK.
October 11th at 11 am or Oct 12th at 12 noon!
I hope to see you there!